Friday 11 July 2014

178 - Avocado Salad [Ensalada de Aguacate]

Another lighter one today. Again not an ingredient I'm hugely fond of. Avocado is in my books something where a little can go a long may. Give me salsa over guacamole any day.  I had a conversation with my friend Michael once about vegetables and turns out all the ones I really, really, really don't like, (cucumber, peas, runner-beans, broccoli, cabbage) are all green. I wonder if there's a connection.

The Verdict
Refreshing and fresh. the creaminess of the Avocado works well with the crispy radish and makes a happy change from the hot stews and the rich dishes of the previous week. Still overall not the most amazing salad I have ever had but definitely a good dish. 

Taste: 2.5/5 Balanced
Time:  4/5 10 mins
Visual: 4/5 Fresh
Magic: 2.5/5 Tried and Trusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment